NHS Clinical Commissioners is determined to support our members by bringing CCG leaders together through specialist networks, forums and communities of interest.
The six member-requested and led networks are
- Ambulance Commissioners Network- for ambulance commissioners across the country
- Core Cities Network – for CCG leaders from Nottingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Newcastle, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester
- Finance Forum – for Chief Financial Officers across all member CCGs
- Lay Members Network – for lay members across all member CCGs
- Mental Health Commissioners Network – for CCG clinical mental health commissioning leads and senior CCG managers working in mental health commissioning
- Nurses Forum – for nurses on CCG governing bodies