- Date : 27 May 2020
- Event Time : 12.30 - 13.30
- Location : See Map
As we approach the 31 May deadline for practices to make a decision about their involvement in the PCN DES, this webinar from the NHS Confederation’s PCN Network will allow you to hear from leaders across general practice as they discuss the opportunities and challenges presented by the DES, as well as what it will mean for your practice.
The webinar follows the publication of a short briefing produced by the PCN Network on the DES.
Over the course of the webinar, the panel will outline their views on:
- What is the PCN DES trying to achieve?
- What benefits will the PCN DES bring to practices?
- How might the primary care workforce expand and change to support the delivery of the DES?
- What happens if a practice doesn’t sign up to the DES?
- Dr Graham Jackson, Senior Clinical Adviser, NHS Confederation, and Chair, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Dr Richard Vautrey, Chair, BMA General Practice Committee (GPC)
- Dr Tayo Kufeji, Clinical Director for The Bridge Primary Care Network and member of the PCN Network CD Board
- Ed Waller, Director for Primary Care Strategy and NHS Contracts, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Josephine Sauvage, Chair, NHS Islington Clinical Commissioning Group (NHSCC board member)
- Ruth Rankine, PCN Network Director
- Julie Wood, Chief Executive, NHS Clinical Commissioners