- Network : Nurses Forum
- Venue : NHS Confederation, Floor 15, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH
- Date : 24 July 2019
- Event Time : 10:00 – 15:30 (registration from 09.30)
- Location : See Map
- Download PDF :
The agenda for the day (which can be downloaded below) has been developed based on discussions at previous meetings and offers an opportunity to discuss priorities of the forum for 2019/20. We will also hear presentations from:
- Fleur Nielsen, Head of Policy, Council of Deans of Health discussing the work they are doing with UK Universities to ensure an appropriately trained and available workforce
- Sara Bainbridge, head of policy and delivery, NHSCC providing an update on NHSCC policy work and how the nurses involvement within this
- Julie Wood, chief executive, NHSCC discussing Continuing Healthcare
We will be holding our regular best practice session which will be co-delivered by DHSC and North Lincolnshire CCG on the safeguarding arrangements coming into force later this year.
Please register to attend here.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please get in touch via email to email@example.com.