- Network : Mental Health Commissioners Network
- Venue : NHSCC Offices, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH
- Date : 07 November 2019
- Event Time : 10:00am-4:15pm
- Location : See Map
- Download PDF :
This event is open to members of the MHCN and gives an opportunity for mental health commissioners to discuss issues of concern in a safe space.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claire Murdoch, NHS England’s National Mental Health Director;
- Viral Kantaria, Senior Programme Manager, Adult Mental Health, NHS England talking about the transformation of community mental health services;
- Andy Bell, Deputy CEO, Centre for Mental Health talking about commissioning the voluntary sector;
- and we will see a performance of the Fantastic Fred Experience, a mental health promotional show aimed at improving mental health in primary school aged children, which was commissioned by Kent CCGs.
Download the agenda to see the interesting programme we have put together.