HETT is one-of-a-kind event for the healthcare industry that unites 130+ world-leading health technology suppliers with 3,000+ digital leaders from NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, CCGs, ICSs, national bodies and private hospitals.
Supported by NHS Digital, NHSX, NHS Digital Academy, NHS Clinical Commissioners and NHSA, HETT examines the biggest technology-related challenges facing the industry including workforce management, integration, IT legacy issues, data security and financial pressures.
Hear keynotes and case studies from industry leaders including:
– Matthew Gould – CEO, NHSX
– Rachel Dunscombe, Chief Executive Officer, NHS Digital Academy
– Sarah Wilkinson, Chief Executive Officer, NHS Digital
– Baroness Blackwood, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department of Health and Social Care
– Dr Garrett Mehl, Scientist, World Health Organisation
– Patrick Mitchell – Director of Innovation and Transformation, Health Education England
– Dr. Indra Joshi – Digital Health & AI Clinical Leads, NHS England
What to expect:
Visit hettshow.co.uk to find out more.
CLICK HERE to register for HETT 2019.