- Venue : The King's Fund, London W1G 0AN
- Date : 11 October 2017
- Event Time : 8.45am-4,45pm
We are holding an event in partnership with the King’s Fund looking at the future of commissioning. This will give delegates the opportunity to hear from CCGs and local authorities that have taken the first step towards new organisational arrangements including mergers, collaborations and joint strategic commissioning arrangements.
Sessions at the event include:
- What needs to happen to move towards strategic clinical commissioning? – panel session with speakers including Dr Amanda Doyle (NHSCC co-chair, Chief Clinical Officer, Blackpool CCG and STP Lead for Lancashire and South Cumbria) and Richard Samuel (NHSCC board member and STP Lead for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight).
- Integrated commissioning between the local authority and CCG – presented by Anthony Hassall (NHSCC board member and Chief Accountable officer, Salford CCG) and Charlotte Ramsden (Strategic Director for Children and Adult Services, Salford City Council)
- Accountable care in practice: Israel and New York State: Presented by Professor Ran Balicer, Director, Health Policy Planning, Clalit Health Services and Mark Britnell, Chairman and Senior Partner, Global Health Practice, KPMG
Other key speakers include:
- Dr Graham Jackson, NHSCC Co-chair and Clinical Chair, Aylesbury Vale CCG
- Ian Dodge, National Director, Commissioning Strategy at NHS England
- Matthew Swindells, National Director, Operations and Information, NHS England
Read the full agenda.
Delegates from NHSCC member CCGs will be entitled to a 20% discount – email us on email@example.com to find out more.