- Venue : 30 Euston Square London NW1 2FB
- Date : 10 May 2017
The NHSCC Finance Forum will be holding its annual event on Wednesday 10 May in London. This will bring together CFOs in CCGs from across the country to discuss shared challenges and solutions and engage with national decision makers on key issues related to CCG finances.
Themes and sessions for the day include:
- The strategic evolution of clinical commissioning and implications for finance leads.
- Progress with STPs and emerging lessons from implementation.
- Making system control totals work and key lessons for the future.
- Moving towards accountable systems of care and early lessons from ACOs.
- Progress with digital integration and how to use technological innovations to transform services.
- Lessons in prioritisation and achieving high value commissioning.
Read the draft programme.
Register for the event.
Please note this is a members only event for both CFOs and deputies.