We know that tackling COVID-19 is the top priority for our members at the moment, which is why we’ve made it ours too.
- We are holding weekly ‘hot topics’ sessions with our Nurses’ Forum. If you would like to find out more and join these calls please contact email@example.com.
- On 11 May we held a webinar to support CCG primary care leads with implementing the COVID-19 Urgent Eyecare Service (CUES) specification, with speakers from CCGs, NHS England and NHS Improvement, the College of Optometrists, the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, and LOCSU. You can view a replay of the webinar via the members’ area of this website.
- On 7 May we held a webinar on coordinating the local primary care response to COVID-19, aimed at CCG primary care leads and PCN clinical directors, in partnership with the NHS Confederation’s PCN Network.
- On 9 April we hosted a webinar with Browne Jacobson LLP and the Good Governance Institute which covered everything CCGs need to know about operating as a CCG in the current COVID-19 crisis. You can view a replay of the webinar by registering on the Browne Jacobson website.
- We have set up an informal network for CCG communications and engagement leads. If you would like to be part of this group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have taken the decision to suspend all our face-to-face meetings and events until further notice. We will be hosting some of our events as webinars so please do keep an eye on our events pages and Twitter feed for updates.
Giving you a voice
- As part of the NHS Confederation, we are working to gather insights and capture concerns from leaders across the system, raising key issues with decision-makers and ensuring a strong voice for NHS leaders. If you have any problems you would like to raise with us, or solutions you’ve found locally that would be worth sharing more widely, please email email@example.com.
- As part of the NHS Confederation, we have launched the NHS Reset campaign which will contribute to the public debate on what the health and care system should look like post-COVID19. Find out more.
- We are part of NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Primary Care COVID-19 Cell, ensuring that member concerns around primary care are represented at this national level.
- We are also part of NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Mental Health, Learning Disability and Autism COVID-19 Cell, representing the views and concerns of mental health commissioners during the pandemic.
- We have set up a WhatsApp group for CCG leaders, where they can share issues and feedback and ask any questions. If you are a CCG leader (AO, Chair, CFO etc) and would like to join that group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- We contributed our members’ insight to the NHS Confederation group’s submission to the Health Select Committee’s inquiry into the management of the coronavirus outbreak (submitted 22 April 2020).
- We contributed our members’ insights to the NHS Confederation group’s submission to the Health Select Committee’s inquiry on delivering core NHS and care services during the pandemic and beyond (submitted 12 May 2020).
Keeping you informed